There are many ways to get people onto your list. Lead magnets are one such resource. For example, you can build ebooks, checklists and cheat sheets. But you can also do content upgrades, such as PDF versions of an article with added resources in them, four-part video training series, and more. Think about your audience and what you can offer them to better serve them, then treat them with some respect and you'll eventually reap the rewards.
It CAN be worked with the basics but it will take you a long time to get them working using a host sublinked website and just 2 before you have to pay for your domains which one should want to do even for the 1st two so you do not have the long sublink. I wouldn’t buy from a sublink. I would think it is a trap or a “sneaky” website more so than a “trusted” dot com site. That is why it is ALWAYS worth paying the $11.99 or $12.99 for the domain registration, for the MILLIONS of people like me in the computer security field.
Great to see you back Jay and hope to find you well. The written guide you have supplied is really fantastic as it makes your video much more easier to follow . Hoping you stay with us a long time and glad you are monotising so well. Your teaching methods are much more entertaining than the guru idiots who tell you BS and are finding themselves going backwards in earnings because people don’t trust them anymore. Keep up the good solid work that everyone enjoys and therefor helps you to prosper.
Clickbank U. was seriously lacking in their affiliate training course. That's not unexpected though! Their affiliate training course seemed like a side project, instead of a main course. For serious affiliates, I recommend joining the top affiliate training center online. They've been training successful affiliates for over 15 years now, including myself (six-figure income earner).
5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
Very high commissions: Most ClickBank products pay 70%+ commission. You read that right. So in that case, if you sell a $100 product, you earn $70. You might think that’s way too high to be real, but it is. They’re mainly able to do that because most of their products are digital, which means there are no “production” costs, “shipping” costs or any other costs that are usually associated with physical products, hence the high commissions.
So that’s why you’re having difficulty getting your website to transfer to other places. You even complained that WA may have deleted your website. Like I’ve said, it’s totally your fault because they’ve explicitly said that you need to transfer your website to other hosting before you leave. So I don’t see there’s any problem with WA for that issue.
Another way to utilize your talent and business skills is to run corporate workshops online. Businesses are always looking for unique ways to help educate their workforce, and if you can package your talents into a day or half-day long session, you can sell that to companies all over the world to make money online. Start by building a portfolio and then reaching out on LinkedIn to influencers at relevant companies to see if they would be interested in you teaching their team.
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
If you purchase Thrive Architect this plugin alone, it’ll be a one-time fee. However, there’s an option for you to purchase their membership which allows you to gain access to all Thrive plugins and themes (this is a very good deal in my opinion). In this case, it will be either a quarterly fee or a yearly fee depending on your choice. Thrive Themes does provide a lot of training and support to help its customers so don’t worry that you don’t have the technical skill to use it. It’s all drag and drop. They make it so simple that anyone can handle it.
27. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you’ll want to build your traffic before you will get many offers.
Research selling prices of items similar to yours. Look up completed sales or current listings of items similar to yours. Find the high- and low-end prices, and price your object around the median price level. If you want your item to sell quickly, price it at the low end. The condition of the item also affects the price. Items in poorer condition should be priced at the lower end. Also, consider how many listings there already are of items similar to yours. If many similar items will be competing with yours, you may have to set the price lower to get the sale.
Sadly, it has and still IS going on. When I finally decided to leave WA and not renew at the roughly $400 gold member membership price, WA changed the websites email holder to no longer for example to be firstname.lastname@example.org but to email@example.com. I have had several agencies contact the owners of WA to rectify this plan and I have even been emailed directly saying that they have “fixed the problem”.
Double check yourself, before you double wreck yourself. Make sure everything you send to a company, whether a résumé, an email or a portfolio, is good to go. Double check your grammar and wording, and for God’s sake use spell check! This is especially important when it comes to the company’s name. Don’t spell their name wrong and be sure to type it how they type it (e.g. Problogger, not Pro Blogger).
A lot of people will recommend selecting a niche/category you’re familiar with right off the bat and browsing products inside it. Although I agree with this approach for strong reasons I’ll outline later, I do not think it should be the starting point. Simply go ahead and hit the “magnifying glass” button next to the search bar without typing anything.
22. Advertising – This is definitely the most old-school way of earning money with a blog. It’s also starting to become the least common way. You can sell advertising spots directly on your site or you can sign up with a company like Google AdSense or Media.net. Either way, you won’t see a whole lot of money from ads until your views are well into the thousands each day.
Find a profitable niche. Starting with your interests, write down as many niche ideas as you can. Think about topics people might search online. Ideas include passions (like surfing or body building), fears (like spiders or speaking in front of crowds) and problems (like getting out of debt). Do keyword research to see it others are interested in the topic. Find out if a domain name is available that matches the keyword 100 percent. 
The product they are trying to sell is a landing page building software. It's pretty pricey at $600. I mean, why should I pay $600 for this when I could buy the most popular page builder for WordPress — Thrive Architect for $67. Thrive Architect is an extremely popular landing page builder from a company dedicated to their product (not just a side project!). It integrates with WordPress as a plugin, meaning you can host your website ANYWHERE.
Jerry is a young aspiring Internet Entrepreneur who started his online business at the age of 18. He is currently a Full-time Affiliate Marketer at Wealthy Affiliate, a community to help anyone start their own online business without prior experience. He actually achieved Financial Independence at the young age of 21. Read more about his story here!
Walk around your neighborhood or town and I’m sure you’ll see tons of great local businesses with terrible design. However, with increasingly easy-to-use tools like Adobe Illustrator, Venngage, Stencil, and Visme, just about anyone with a creative mindset and a good amount of motivation can start making money online by being a graphic designer for local companies.
21. Facebook – Facebook swap shops are great for selling things locally. It’s like CraigsList, but a little easier. You simply search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re in, take a picture of the item, write a quick description with the price and post it. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You can generally expect to get about what you would get at a yard sale, maybe a little more.